Do you want to work for a company that develops best in class therapies for a worldwide customer base?
My client is looking for an Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs CMC to join their ever-growing team on a 12-month contract.
About Your New Employer
- Leading Biopharmaceutical company that is based in Co. Cork.
- 20+ years of experience developing innovative class therapies for people throughout the world.
- They focus on rare conditions where they believe they make a meaningful impact.
About Your New Job
- You will work closely with Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Manufacturing to assure the relevant product & regulatory expectations are met.
- Management of all necessary documentation for regulatory submissions- ensuring the highest quality content.
- Provide CMC support for impact assessment to change control, deviations & inspection management.
- Track regulatory commitments related to the site.
- Participate/lead cross-functional project teams.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 in the relevant field.
- Knowledge & experience in biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Technical expertise.
- Strong understanding of regulatory affairs submissions.
- Management experience.
What’s On Offer
- 12-month contract.
- Negotiable on salary – flexible for the right candidate.
- Monthly pay.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Endless progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work within a leading Biopharmaceutical company.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Meggan on 021 235 9144 / mtully@Sigmar.ie
I look forward to your application!
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and help you tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.