About Your New Employer
- R&D-driven global biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide.
- World wide Pharmaceutical company who are based in 80 countries.
About Your New Job
- Work with flexibility within the Engineering Department and in co-operation with other Departments.
- Promote lean maintenance best practices within a continuous improvement environment.
- Assist in developing and improving new and existing maintenance routines within a cGMP environment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on packaging, production and utilities equipment.
- Proactively follow up on re-occurring technical issues.
- Use of the computerized maintenance management system to record in detail maintenance activities on equipment/utilities in compliance with regulatory & cGMP requirements.
- Execution of work orders as scheduled through the computerized maintenance management system .
- Completion of non-trade specific work as required.
- Daily reporting of maintenance activities at shift meetings, ensuring issues and open items / concerns are communicated in a timely and concise manner.
- Participate in Safety and Environmental training programmes and initiatives. Adhere to safe working practices as set out by the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
- Maintaining compliance with site procedures and policies.
- Participate fully in any cross-functional training initiatives and mentor operations personnel at all times.
- Available to respond to ‘call out’ as per a pre-defined rota if required.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all the departments’ customers on site.
What Skills You Need
- A suitable qualification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical engineering discipline.
- Minimum of an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship with a minimum of 2 years experience and or an electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
What’s on Offer
- 45-55k DOE.
- 12 Month contract.
- Based in Bray , Co.Wicklow.
If you’re interested in working with one of Ireland leading employers, apply now by “Apply Now” button or call me, Ryan Tobin on + 353 86 604 3374
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.