PROJECT MANAGER - CONTRACT - DUBLIN
Our Leading Financial Services client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for an initial 6 month Daily Rate Contract Role.
About your new job
- There is a requirement to bring a PM into the team who can engage stakeholders, provide project management expertise, planning and control, and support across a range of delivery projects.
- The PM may be required to work closely with a third party supplier.
- The PM will also be required to provide some PMO coordination.
- The projects that this PM will work on are aligned to Model Risk Management business function.
What skills you need
- At least 5 years’ experience in a project manager or PMO Coordination role – ideally, working on large, complex change and tech projects and within the financial services area.
- Experience with regulatory and / or compliance projects would be helpful.
- Experience with using and driving reporting from JIRA
What’s on Offer
- A 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role - with a likely view for multiple extensions
- Negotiable Daily Rates
- The opportunity to work on an exciting project with a Leading Financial Services Client
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.