LOCALISATION WRITER – GERMAN (REMOTE WORKING OPTIONAL)
About Your New Employer
• As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, our client is establishing their EMEA headquarters in Dublin and looking to build a team to lead this growth. They currently help over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries.
About Your New Job
• Write blog posts, ebooks, site and landing pages for marketing campaigns
• Make improvements to the localized website to generate high quality organic traffic and improve conversions with expertly written calls-to-action and product marketing material
• Contribute to the selection, onboarding and training of specialised localization vendors & content creators for your market
• Conduct customer interviews and author customer stories for our German speaking customers.
What Skills You Need
• Have native language and cultural proficiency - you have been educated and worked, professionally in German
• Demonstrate an ability to author original marketing content.
What’s on Offer
• Salary will be 50k – 60k DOE
• Benefits will include Pension, Healthcare, Dental, unlimited annual leave, share options, 3 days Volunteering days, lunch (if in the office), Employee Assistance, Professional Development
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on +353 1 4744608 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.