About Your New Employer
- A worldwide, highly focused, research-driven Biopharmaceutical company.
- They make a remarkable impact on peoples lives.
- A diverse and inclusive organisation.
- An innovative company that understands teamwork and collaboration is key when developing scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines and therapies.
About Your New Job
- Establish & deliver an Operational Excellence strategy & mindset for the site.
- Provide leadership utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to ensure continuous improvement, productivity, quality and cost improvement projects.
- Mentor Black belts, Green Belts and other personally as well as coaching and training of all Operational Excellence tools and techniques.
- Drive process improvement initiatives and assist management teams with developing the business to identify key improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate Process Improvement Teams reviews & actions.
- Drive and influence global Bussiness Excellence Strategy.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 in Science, Engineering or Business and be Green belt Qualified.
- 5+ years’ experience within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years’ experience within a business/operational excellence in a Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on experience in applying lean manufacturing, 6 sigma, and advanced planning and control methods.
- Proven experience managing & implement change management programs.
What’s On Offer
- A permanent position with one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies, based in Co.Cork.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Endless progression opportunities.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Meggan on 021 235 9144 / mtully@Sigmar.ie
I look forward to your application!
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and help you tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.