About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join a well-established Medical Device company based in Co. Galway. This company puts people at the heart of everything they do. An amazing company who gives back to each and everyone of their employees.
About your new job:
This is a permanent opportunity. If you have a strong interest in Systems Support, problem solving, data analysis and optimising business processes, this is the role for you!
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for some of the below duties:
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Providing end user support and handle troubleshoot issues from business users.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and interactive dashboards with SQL, SSIS and Qliksense.
- Support materials management team with inventory optimisation, production planning, and KPI reports.
- Identify improvement opportunities for processes and systems.
These are only some of the duties within this amazing role but if you would like to find out more, please contact me direct to have a confidential chat if you have the below skills also….
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in systems support\analysis\reporting or development.
- Experience in Rapid Response or SAP
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience of Materials Requirements Planning and Domain knowledge of Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing or Supply chain.
- Qlikview\Qliksense experience or other BI platform - Tableau, Power BI & strong excel skills required.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established medical device client.
- You will join a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation.
- You will improve lives through your everyday work life with this company.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.