Are you an experienced Production Supervisor looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for Production Supervisors to work with our Medical Device client.
Multiple shift roles available! (Day shift & Night Shift)
About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Galway. This company put people are the heart of everything they do and are expanding their site daily with new people!
About your new job:
These are both permanent opportunities.
As the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for some of the below duties:
- Liaise with warehousing, quality, and sterilisation areas to ensure shipment of products.
- Maintain GMP
- Excellent knowledge of GMP/FDA regulatory requirements.
- Administrative duties – Time & Attendance system, holiday planning, travel planning.
- Liaise with EHS.
- Plan – Maintain a plan for hiring, training, capacity- modelling, ramp-rate.
- Work with other departments such as Logistics, and manufacturing teams.
- Management a team to achieve KPI and target goals.
These are only some of the duties within this amazing role but if you would like to find out more, please contact me direct to have a confidential chat.
What skills you need:
- 5+ years’ Production Supervisor experience.
- Level 8 Degree.
- Solid supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience within a fast-paced medical device experience ideally or Manufacturing experience.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company with excellent progression and L&D opportunities.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.