We are currently seeking enthusiastic Mechanical Engineering graduates to join one of our clients in their Louth or Limerick plants
About your new employer:
- Leader of Cement Manufacturing in Ireland for over 80 years.
- Production uses the most advanced, energy-efficient technology to create a range of high-quality cements to the highest Irish and
- Industry leading graduate programme.
About your new job:
Large Scale Plant Improvement Projects -
- You would be involved in construction to installation of new machinery and in commissioning of projects.
- Working as part of the maintenance team
- Planning major shutdowns/ overhauls
- Responsible for a specific plant area during shutdowns
- Directing contractors on specific jobs/projects.
- Improving plant availability, troubleshooting and successfully resolving maintenance issues in designated areas
What Skills You Will need:
- 1.1/minimum 2.1 honours degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Awareness of Health and Safety issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Ability to take responsibility for and control large scale projects
What's on Offer:
- Industry leading graduate salary + benefits
- Development programme aimed at personal development.
- Possbility to work within other parts of the business.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jakub Similak on +353 (021) 2359 140
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.