ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
For the past 21 years, your employer has been fighting again issues of social injustice and working towards the UN Advocacy focus of the "Elimination of Violence Against Women and Children. Furthermore, your new employer works with a network across 20 countries worldwide.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
This new marketing opportunity is a chance to become involved small communications team in a non-profit organisation that understandings the importance of social justice issues. Your responsibilities within your new communications and administration role would be 2-fold.
- Manage the communications across multiple digital channels, such as social media, YouTube, and the company website.
- Manage and assist in the day-to-day administration activities to ensure the preparation of reports, documentations, Zoom and budgeting.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED?
To apply for this communication and administration role you must have the following credentials:
- A primary degree or equivalent in communications or a related discipline
- Experience in using digital communications tools.
- A strong understanding of social justice issues/
WHATS ON OFFER?
- This is an opportunity for you to have an impact is the fight against violence against women and children.
- This is a brilliant opportunity for you to put your marketing communication skills to valuable use.
- This is an ideal position for someone who wants to act upon their interests in issues related to social injustice.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR?
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.