Indirect Tax Assistant | Medical Device | Permanent | 35k
My client, a leading medical device company operating in Dublin require an Indirect Tax Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is globally recognized within its sector and offer you the perfect opportunity to develop your skillset in an Indirect Tax role.
- You will be preparing monthly, quarterly and annual indirect tax reporting
- Reconciliation of tax accounts
- Liaise with in-country tax advisors for timely and accurate tax filing
- Adhere to strict deadlines imposed by tax authorities
- Degree in business or previous experience in a busy accounts department
- Indirect Tax or VAT experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
What’s on offer
- Paying up to 35k
- Excellent benefits with the role – Pension, Healthcare etc
To apply for this Indirect Tax Assistant position, send your CV Graham Crone in Sigmar Recruitment | email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.