Senior Financial Accountant | Professional Services | 12-month contract | 70k
My client, a leading professional services firm operating in Dublin require a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on an initial 12-month contract. The company is globally recognized within its sector and offer you the perfect opportunity to develop your skillset in a Senior Financial Accountant role.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for month end balance sheet reconciliation’s for all entities.
- Variance analysis of actual to budget.
- Preparation of expense budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts
- Qualified with 3+ years PQE
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is a necessity with strong accounts preparation experience.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel proficiency is a pre-requisite.
What’s on offer
- 65k – 70k basic salary
- Excellent benefits including a bonus and pension
To apply for this Senior Financial Accountant position, send your CV Graham Crone in Sigmar Recruitment | email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.