Financial Accountant - €50,000 - €55,000 - 10 Month Contract – Hybrid (Dublin based)
Why work for this employer?
- Leading technology company with a globally recognized brand
- Excellent training and onboarding provided
- Promotional Opportunities
Overview of Job Responsibilities
- Controllership of US GAAP obligations including leading, reviewing & coordinating the month end close
- Providing commentary on quarterly Balance Sheet/Opex variances, approving balance sheet reconciliations & meeting financial reporting requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory audits
- Regularly participate in continuous improvement and system implementation projects.
- Due diligence, execution and review of acquisition accounting and on-going compliance for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ad hoc duties
What Skills You Need
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA)
What’s on Offer in this Temp / Contract role
- €50,000-€55,000 Pro Rata
- Very strong chance of permanency
- Significant Upskilling, Training & Development
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact Eanna Greally on LinkedIn for more info
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.