Graduate Sales Associate
About Your New Employer
A global business who focus on connecting businesses with experts in a range of different industries and locations. They are the go to entity for insights and knowledge about investments and their Dublin team service a European client base. There is an increased demand for their services and they need to grow their teams. This is an opportunity to join a group that focus heavily on internal progression. If you are an aspiring graduate looking for an employer that rewards its staff and moves them up the ranks then this could be the move for you!
What is the job?
- Proactively identify and reach out to industry experts and bring them on board to support client queries
- Work as part of a multicultural team to support changing client demands
- Complete the training program and upskill yourself within the business
- Work to agreed KPIs and targets
What does the job need?
- Bachelor level degree, ideally in Business, Marketing or Languages
- 6 months sales experience with a focus on desk based utilising phone, email and video
- Fluency to a native level in English with additional languages a benefit
- Full working rights for permanent work in Ireland
Starting salary of €34,000
Performance related bonus
Access to Healthcare, Pension, bike to work, taxsaver
Staff parties and social events
Looking for more info? Call Alan in Sigmar on 01 4744624
Ready to apply? Hit the reply now button and send me a CV or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.