D365 Microsoft Manufacturing Consultant
About Your New Employer
- This job opportunity is with a leading manufacturer of medical components for medical devices and supplies to companies in Ireland, Europe and Asia.
- This Co. Mayo company has a good local reputation and over 100 employees.
- Their head-office is in the USA and company-wide they are passionate about promoting; innovation, communication, self-development, integrity and respect for colleagues/fellow team members.
About Your New Job
- This D365 Consultant will essentially lead the gathering, validation and translation of business requirements to assist the company with how D365 F&O functionality will support these needs.
- You will discover gaps and help seek out solutions to ensure that the product meets business requirements.
- You’ll have great communication skills and will be the bridge between stakeholders including; management, development and end-users.
What Skills You Need
- Experience in implementing D365 F&O
- Experience with D365 F&O Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing modules
- Good solid understanding of current project management and business analytic methodologies
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm!
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Permanent contract of employment.
- The potential to work 1-2 days remotely, there is flexibility around this.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at 091 455 308.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.