HR & Payroll Specialist – 18 month FTC
Our client is a well-established and leading global financial services organization based in the heart of Dublin City. They are currently seeking to hire a role within their HR Operations Team which is currently made up of 4 members supporting a headcount of 400. You will be exposed to lots of HR tasks and the opportunity to work closely with the HR Leader. They offer excellent working conditions and opportunities for career progression and learning development.
• Collation & preparation of monthly payroll
• Answering HR queries related to payroll
• Administering benefits
• HR Support & Coordination including Talent Acquisition, Off Boarding and Employee Queries
• Monthly and quarterly HR reporting
Required Skills and experience:
• 2yrs experience in Irish Payroll ideally with some HR experience
• Payroll qualification is essential with HR or CIPD qualifications desirable
• Strong attention to detail is essential along with great time management skills
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
• MS Office skills
• This job offers a wonderful range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, financial protection, and wellbeing.
• They provide a variety of leave for personal, health, and family needs.
• A “Giving Back” program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community.
• They offer an excellent range of learning opportunities to develop the employees’ professional skills as well as a tuition reimbursement program to enhance education and skills for employees to position themselves for the next steps of their careers.
If this sounds like you and you would like to hear about this opportunity and others please call Mary for a confidential chat on 086 771 8405 or email me on: Maryoconnor@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.