Software Engineer - Dublin - Contract
About Your New Job
- Overview the general architecture of the solution (Clojure, AWS, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB)
- Write elegant code for:
- Our RESTful API endpoints (Clojure, PostgreSQL/DynamoDB)
- Web apps (Reagent, ClojureScript, AngularJS)
- Backend functionalities (Clojure)
- Perform code reviews
- Build unit tests for functionalities implemented (Clojure/Midje)
What Skills You Need
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- CI experience
- AngularJS or React.
- Bootstrap or other CSS framework
- Clojure - or Python or Ruby or Java or Scala or NodeJS or Go server programming experience.
- Git/Mercurial experience
What’s on Offer
- A 6 month daily rate contract
- The ability to work with a Global organisation who are revolutionizing the way their sector works.
- Top Rates and a good view for extension
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on 090 64 13973
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - we pay all our Contractor invoices within 5 days!
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.