System Administrator / Dublin (Remote options) / Permanent / Full-time / €55,000
About Your New Employer
- Founded in 2000 by Irish businessman
- Largest betting exchange technology provider in the world
About Your New Job
- You will manage and administrate all operating systems and their corresponding or associated software.
- You will manage communications and connection solutions, including local area networks, company website, intranet, and Internet applications.
- You will manage and ensure the integrity of host computers, multiple databases and data transfer.
- You will deploy and maintain firewalls, cryptography systems, and all host security activities.
- You will oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user desktops
- Experience of building and managing servers both physical and virtual, preferably HP.
- You will install and configure internal messaging, phones and printer systems.
- You will design and implement disaster recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and software applications.
- You will interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- You will perform network, security audits and system backups
What Skills You Need
- 3-5+ years’ experience in system administration, networking, or related capacity
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience with MS Office, Active Directory Azure/AWS and VPN/ Cisco
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Scripting experience - PowerShell
- Platform Monitoring Tools e.g., SolarWinds
What's on Offer
- Salary up to €55,000
- Remote working options
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" buttons, or contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 474 4622
- Or if this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for something similar, get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.