About your new Job:
- You will lead assigned financial and regulatory reporting engagements including planning, budgeting, client relationship management and delegation to staff.
- You will be providing training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds under US GAAP and IFRS.
- You will contribute to identifying, researching, and communicating recent authoritative pronouncements for funds, to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting group and clients.
- You will lead a team of Financial and Regulatory Reporting staff, ensuring their work is produced accurately and to high standards. Ensure that the work is allocated appropriately and reviewed thoroughly.
- You will establish staff goals, prepare performance evaluations, direct individual and group staff meetings.
What your new job needs from You:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in funds.
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements for funds.
- Experience in leading a team of accountants and/or auditors.
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- You have ability to travel as necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please apply directly or reach out to John Coughlan on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.