Information Systems Manager - Dublin - €69,000
About your new employer:
- Funds research in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Established in 2000
- Over 140 employees
What you will be doing:
- You will lead the management of the Information Systems team
- You will have responsibility for information systems used for the collection and coordination of organisational information and data
- You will hire, supervise and motivate Information Systems personnel; complete performance
reviews; coach and optimise their performance
- You will manage and prioritise projects in an Agile environment
- You will establish and manage SLAs
What you will need:
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant area
- Strong experience with cloud-based platforms including Office 365 and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools, including Tableau.
- Experience managing complex projects from beginning to end
- Strong Leadership, Interpersonal & Communication skills
What's on offer:
- Remote work - Looking to move to Hybrid in the future
- Permanent role
- Salary of €69,000
- Great benefits including 30 days holidays!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Click "Apply now" or contact Rachel on email@example.com / 021-2359145 for more information
*Please attach a cover letter when applying
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.