An exciting opportuntiy to join an IT solutions group that is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist.
My client, a market leading IT soltutions group, is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to its growing Finance Team. As an AR Specialist you will be responsible for the day to day activities of the AR function within a busy and rapidly growing business. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager
• Process daily bank receipts
• Weekly processing of invoices & credit notes for large international customers.
• Timely submission of customer invoices either by email or through customer portals
• Issue monthly statements
• Follow up on any queries, missing invoices, invoice discrepancies and disputes
• Effective Credit control management and timely debt collections for 2 AR ledgers.
• Responsible for preparing Aged Debt reports
• Support timely month end close process
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations for Invoice discount facility
• Build strong rapport with existing and new customers and with Account Managers and
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in accounts receivable / credit control
• Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to strict reporting deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly motivated
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Excellent MS Office skills (including MS Excel)
• Experience of Sage200 an advantage but not essential.
For more information please contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or 014744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.