ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Your new employer is one of Irelands largest broadcasters and are looking for someone who will help them deliver their viewer driven strategy. Your new employer has a mission to enrich viewers with content that challenges, educates and entertains them, and they want you to be involved in the delivery of this mission.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Your new CRM marketing job will afford you the opportunity to work with one of Irelands most successful broadcasters. Within this CRM job you will be given a range of responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the support of the Marketing Manager to ensure the successful development of customer relations and the completion of the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for engaging and recruiting audience members across multiple channels.
- Implement, analyse, and evaluate CRM campaigns using the aid of Extreme Push Automation Tool.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED.
To be successful in this customer relations-oriented marketing position you must possess a certain range of skills:
- A third level qualification in digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in a consumer facing digital media environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Xtreme Push and the ability to build, execute and analyse campaigns with the CRM tool.
WHATS ON OFFER?
This opportunity is offering you’re the chance to begin your career with a major organisation and gain experience with one of Irelands most experienced broadcasters.
- You will be offered the opportunity to drive CRM marketing campaigns to a broad audience.
- You will be offered the opportunity to be creative and innovative in how you communicate with a very interactive customer base.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR?
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.