Project Accountant - Insurance - 9 Month Contract - €400-500 Per Day
My client, a leading financial services company operating in Dublin require a project accountant to join their team on an initial 9-month contract. The company is globally recognized within it’s sector and offer you the perfect opportunity to develop your skillset in a project role.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the end-to-end accounting & financial reporting processes for the new entity is set up and adequately tested
- Lead the user acceptance testing of the accounting & financial reporting processes that will be built by the Project Team
- You will be responsible for setting up the accounting processes such as bank reconciliation as well as end user financial reporting processes SII QRTs, financial statements disclosures, Group Reporting Consolidation Reporting Tool Phases, etc)
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified Accountant ideally from insurance or financial services
- Understanding of IFRS
- Previous experience setting up new accounting and financial reporting processes would be an advantage
To apply for this project accountant position, send your CV Eanna Greally in Sigmar Recruitment | email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.