ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Your new employer is located in 12 different countries across the world and provides expert knowledge to those business who seek to optimise their growth. Your new employer connects their clients to a network of over 900,000 experts from a range of fields every year.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
In your new client solution role, you will be working directly with your new employers’ clients. These clients are from a range of the world’s top corporate investment firms, management consultancies and non-profits. As a senior associate you will guide and facilitate customised learning solutions for clients. Other responsibilities of a senior associate include:
- Using your sales ability to understand and identify clients’ needs and conclude by selling a customised solution.
- Developing and maintain a strong client relationship through gaining an in depth understanding of the clients’ strategies, policies, and market.
- Use your critical thinking ability and project management experience to successfully fulfil your clients’ needs.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED.
To become a successful senior client solution associate with your new employer you will need to possess a certain set of skills. These include:
- A bachelor's degree (Required).
- 2+ years’ experience in account management, consulting, business development, customer service or recruiting.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Experience in analysing data and thriving within a data and metrics orientated environment.
- An additional language is preferrable but not mandatory.
WHATS ON OFFER?
This opportunity is offering you the chance to begin your career in an inclusive and welcoming organisation. The role will offer the following benefits and perks:
- You will be offered a clear progression path towards a Client Solution Manager after 1 year.
- You will be afforded the chance to complete a recruitment training program to be complete in the first 3 months
- You will be offered a range of benefits such as medical coverage, 24 days holiday, a pension scheme and much more.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.