LOGISTICS / ORDER MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – GERMAN
About Your New Employer
• Our client is one of the world’s largest technology manufacturers with over 46,000 employees worldwide and a turnover in excess of €8 billion.
• Their Logistics Team based in Dublin is responsible for ensuring all orders and deliveries for their largest global customers are completed on time and on schedule.
About Your New Job as a Logistics / Order Management Administrator for their market in Germany
• Acting as first point of contact for a portfolio of High-End Customers based in Germany
• Providing a premium customer experience to your clients by acting as their voice within the organisation to get their problems solved.
• Ensuring all orders are delivered on times
• Solving all problems for your customers related to order delivery.
What Skills You Need in this Delivery Customer Service job.
• Either a 3rd Level Degree in Business OR at least 12 months experience in a customer facing Supply Chain, Logistics or Order Management job.
• Fluency in English AND German
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
What’s on Offer
• Permanent job
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on 01 - 4744608
• Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.