About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting medical device company based in Co. Galway. This position has come up due to continuous growth in the Galway site. This company is a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices.
About your new job:
This is a Permanent role to join an amazing team and company!
As the Senior R&D Engineer (Process Development), you will be responsible for:
- Managing and guiding the R&D team on Process and Equipment developments.
- Defining scope and execution plan for the process development to ensure successful operation.
- Liaising with other departments to understand requirements as needed.
- Lead risk assessment, test method development and Process Qualifications.
- Maintaining documentation in line with QMS.
- Providing direction to the R&D team and set clear goals and objectives.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience within medical device required.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, validation and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of medical device materials and processes.
- Knowledge of Solidworks and 3D modeling.
- Experience of people/team management required.
- Effective team leader skills.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Work with one of Irelands top manufacturing companies.
- Join a company where there is room to progress and expand your career.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.