About Your New Employer
- Your new employer are a multinational company who have been in Cork for nearly 50 years.
- This is a manufacturing company who specialise in the production of high reliability electronic motor control solutions.
- This is a company that puts you first, and provides their employees with great salary and benefits.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Complete weekly & monthly payroll and dealing with related queries
- Complete all payroll related tax filings
- Process all payroll journals into SAP
- Complete all month end payroll account reconciliations
Payroll related/HR admin:
- Maintain record of employee holiday balances – Peoplesoft/excel
- Prepare monthly holiday balances accrual schedule and process journal in SAP
- Assist with annual profit share administration
- Assist with annual salary increase administration
- Month end journal processing in SAP
- Maintain weekly sales invoice report (excel)
- Prepare monthly accounts analysis in excel– repairs & maintenance; expenses; subs & donations etc.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly VAT returns and VIES/Intrastat returns
- Preparation of miscellaneous monthly payment – S&S; SIPTU; AVCs DC pension
- Responsible for monthly employee VISA expense claims processing
- Preparation of CSO returns
- Support the HR department with implementing all human resources activities including recruitment, performance management, contract preparation, Learning and Development
- Assisting with onboarding/Induction organisation/scheduling, new hire documentation and delivery of HR section of Induction and maintaining all personnel files with accuracy
- Dealing with day to day HR queries from employees and management in a timely and professional manner
- Updating of HRM system with employee information such as changes, absence and holiday entries
- General Administration
What Skills You Need
- Experience in processing payroll
- IPASS Qualification preferable
- Experience or interest in being part of a general HR function
- Excellent I.T. skills
What’s on Offer
- A salary up to €45,000 – Depending on Experience
- Flexible Working Hours
- 27 days Annual Leave – Option to purchase 3 more days from the company or sell up to 7 days per year
- Healthcare - Covers the employee, their spouse and children to 18 / students to 21
- Pension Scheme - Company contributes 6% of gross salary, Employee contributes 5%
- Sick Pay Scheme - Salary covered in full for up to 6 months after 6 months of actual service
- Life Assurance for Death-in-Service - Covered for 4 times your salary at the time of death
- Profit Sharing Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
- Company Discount Scheme
- A very supportive work environment with a good work/life balance
- Opportunities to manage, mentor and coach a young team of keen and interested Trainee Accountants
- Opportunities for international travel/placement in their overseas offices
- Exposure to clients at the highest level
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Denis Cremin at email@example.com. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.