Customer Service Analyst - POLISH
About Your New Employer
• Ranked among the top performing and fastest growing company in the world, you will be joining a company who is a member of the NASDAQ 100 and Forbes Global 2000. Based in Dublin City Centre with excellent facilities close by.
About Your New Job as Customer Service Process Analyst for the Polish market
• In this job you will be examining the customer service process to understand how and why problems and complaints occur so they can be prevented in the future.
• You will identify and problems and issues causing problems in the customer journey.
• Notify the Customer Service team of any issues with the process and track their progress.
What Skills You Need
• Fluent in Polish and English
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Experienced in customer care will be an advantage is essential
• Technology savvy and happy to learn new technology products
• Highly communicative, flexible, open-minded and with a consultative approach
What’s on Offer
• Permanent job
• No Weekend Work!
• Working Hours 8am to 5pm OR 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on 01 - 4744608
• Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.