About Your New Employer
- Your new employer are an independent boutique business in an industry dominated by institutional firms.
- This company was recently acquired by a large multinational investment company so is in an enhanced growth phase, with opportunities for massive career growth internally for new employees.
- This is a company that puts you first, and wants to ensure all employees have a good work/life balance.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Preparation and review of financial statements of investment funds and other financial services entities in accordance with US GAAP and also, IFRS, and other local GAAPs
- Managing the financial reporting process on behalf of large multi-national clients, acting as liaison with various internal and external parties, including auditors, administrators and investment managers
- Assisting manager and partners on ad hoc financial reporting and regulatory advisory projects
- Researching technical queries on accounting standards
- Due to the firm’s global client base, opportunities for international travel may also be available
- Coaching members of the team and reviewing work accordingly.
What Skills You Need
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience within a Big 4/Top 10 or Audit environment is beneficial
- Experience with preparation and/or review of financial statements
- Proficient in MS Office and other accountancy software packages (SAP/Xero/Sage)
What’s on Offer
- A salary circa €48,000 – Negotiable depending on experience
- 21 days Annual Leave
- VHI/Laya Healthcare Health Insurance being introduced before end of year
- Pension Programme
- A very supportive work environment with a good work/life balance
- Opportunities to manage, mentor and coach a young team of keen and interested Trainee Accountants
- Exposure to clients at the highest level
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.