About Your New Employer
- Your new employer are a multi-national Corporate Service provider, based in Shannon.
- This company is a growing, boutique business solutions provider who work with clients across Europe and the USA.
- This company was recently acquired by a larger business so is in an enhanced growth phase, with opportunities for massive career growth internally for new employees
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Assist in onboarding of new clients, including co-ordinating the incorporation of legal entities where relevant
- Main contact for internal and external stakeholders for client portfolio on a daily basis
- Ensure that client reporting deadlines are met and any ad-hoc client requests are dealt with in a prompt manner
- Commercial review of agreements entered into by client and determining appropriate accounting for same
- Accountable for review and approval of all ongoing servicing activities provided to clients, including but not limited to monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, corporate income tax and VAT returns of client
- Attendance and participation at client board meetings and AGMs where required (e.g. to present financial results), and subsequent filing of the financial statements with the CRO
- Maintain excellent working relationships with third parties such as Revenue Commissioners, Companies Registration Office, Auditors, Tax advisors, Legal advisors and banks as required
- Assess client profitability
- Ensure clients are billed in accordance with agreed terms
- Ensure achievement of targets and KPIs as agreed with the directors
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Analytical, resourceful and results orientated
- Experience within an Audit or Financial Services department beneficial but not essential
What’s on Offer
- A salary circa €60k – Negotiable depending on experience
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service
- Income protection
- Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
- Opportunity for career growth and progression
- Access to group wellbeing programme
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Denis Cremin at email@example.com. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.