Senior Sales Exec - IT
Working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in software solutions, who are rapidly expanding their team and looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive to develop new business opportunities and close significant new deals with values ranging from €50k-€150k with a 2-5 month sales cycle. Closing the contract and handing it to the KAM team. Leads - Inbound 80% / 20% come from SDR
The ideal candidate has a successful track record in the software space and an energy to create, capture and close new business across multiple industries and countries.
• Prospecting & Opportunity Creation - Research, identify, and target mid and senior level IT professionals from inbound leads and targeted outreach within your territory.
• Establish contact and conduct effective conversations with mid and senior level IT professionals
• Articulating the business value proposition and creating preference for your client's approach and solutions.
• Opportunity Management & Conversion - Bring new prospects through testing to team wide product demonstration stage.
• Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant re-curring revenue value.
• Meet activity metrics for calls, follow up on leads, demos completed, and opportunities created.
• Sales Reporting & Internal Relationships - Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within the Salesforce CRM.
• Provide accurate monthly and quarterly (commit) sales forecasts and longer term pipeline outlook.
• Foster close working relations within the internal team and across wider functions in the organization
• Experience selling to a technical / technology audience, at CxO, SVP and VP Operational level and selling to Enterprise & Government organizations
• 3+ years in a new business sales role with a demonstrated and successful track record of building relationships and closing deals
• Achievement in terms of building new business in a global market space.
• Ability to bring insights to & challenge customers
• Proven consultative selling skills, especially diagnosis and exploration, stakeholder management and securing hard commitments from prospects to advance each deal.
• Getting deals across the line against promised forecast deadlines is an essential skill.
• Software technology background
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.