Market Researcher Job – Portuguese and Spanish Speaking
Location – Galway East, office based
Type of contract - permanent
About Your New Employer
- This employer is a global company with 15 offices worldwide (but with a smaller company feel) with offices in East Galway.
- This employer provides their clients with the most accurate market information in the Market Research industry. As a result, their clients are able to achieve more effectiveness in their sales and marketing strategies.
- Their Galway office space is spacious and modern with facilities for employees including a lovely canteen area and employee showers (just in case you like to go for a lunch time run or cycle).
About Your New Job
- This role will be office based and you’ll be working with a large team (approx. 50) of multi-lingual Market Researchers.
- Although you’ll be part of a big, friendly team, you’ll be working individually by researching the market through using the internet, trade magazines, other media and an internal database.
- To ensure that the data you gather is accurate you’ll also pick up the phone and speak to companies in your region (eg Italian speaking countries) and ask them to qualify market info.
What Skills You Need
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Very interested in conducting research both via the internet and over the telephone
- A genuine interest in working with people (over the telephone or e-mail)
- A friendly and professional team player who also loves to work well and meet targets
What’s on Offer
- Full time permanent position with a salary of 24k & monthly bonus of €500.00 OTE of over 30k
- Office hours, Monday to Friday with an earlier finish on a Friday. No evenings or week-ends!
- Opportunity to work in an office environment whilst using your language skills
- This company offers great training and development opportunities, you don’t need to have prior Market Research experience to qualify for this job opportunity
- Benefits including Laya healthcare for you and your family, 23 days annual leave, vacation recovery rate (commission given on days off based on previous commission), pension, parking and canteen
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- You’ll gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- You can click on the “apply now” button or contact me (Louisa Poinboeuf) at email@example.com
- Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.