ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Your new employer is located in 12 different countries across the world and provides expert knowledge to those business who seek to optimise their growth. Your new employer provides clear paths for career progression that is supported bya positive and inclusive culture.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Your new recruiting job would see you being responsible for recruiting additional industry experts to add to the already extensive membership of business, academic and subject matter experts guiding your new employers’ clients to success. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Generate new leads via different online sourced
- Pitching, recruiting and selling over the phone to a high volume of custom experts.
- Follow and meet set targets in relation to your multiple recruiting projects.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED?
Having an internal drive, a can-do attitude and enthusiasm about your new recruiting job is the main priority for this recruiting specialist role. The specific skills required for this recruiting role include:
- Having a goal orientated motivation on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- You must have the ability to confidently make 30+ cold calls a day
- Having experience in sales or recruitment is preferable but no essential.
- Having an additional language is strongly preferred.
WHATS ON OFFER?
This opportunity is offering you the chance to begin your career in an inclusive and welcoming organisation. The role will offer the following benefits and perks:
- You will be offered health and dental coverage as well as 24 days holidays.
- You will be afforded the chance to complete a recruitment training program to be completed in the first 3 months.
- You will be offered great opportunities to grow and to progress through the company.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.