I am seeking experienced Quality Engineers to join Boston Scientific - a leader in the medical device industry. There has never been a better time to join Boston Scientific as they expand their Galway site. We are hiring across multiple levels for roles in Quality Projects & NPI. This job offers flexible, hybrid working options with a blend of onsite / remote working, and is open to applicants coming from engineering or science backgrounds.
In this job, you will take a step forward in your career as a Quality Engineer, joining a world class engineering team at the forefront of complex, cutting-edge technologies in the development of medical device products that will save the lives of patients in your local community and around the world.
Boston Scientific are passionate about enhancing the lives of patients, their employees and their communities. Come and join them so that they can help you grow both personally and professionally.
What You Will Do:
- Interpret data from test result & findings for decision-making.
- Draw conclusions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming products.
- Complete investigations into Customer Complaints & design strategies for prevention & improvements.
- Liaise with EHS with regard to new equipment, processes, chemicals for environmental impact and create solutions to eliminate impacts.
- Analyse operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for new & existing products and processes.
- Participate in new product & technology transfers, ensuring compliance to all regulations.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Coach & mentor junior inspections, technicians & quality engineers to help them with their career development goals.
What You Will Need:
- NFQ Level 8 Degree STEM discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
What You Will Receive:
Excellent Salary & Comprehensive Benefit Package which will benefit you & your entire family:
- 10% Bonus
- Healthcare for Employee and Family
- Matched Pension Contributions of up to 8% of salary
- Minimum 22 days Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Hybrid remote/onsite working model
On top of the salary and benefits package, Boston Scientific offer a whole lot more, including:
- A Career with Meaningful Purpose – you will have the opportunity to transform the lives of patients worldwide.
- Culture – Boston Scientific’s work is guided by core values that define their culture and empower their employees, including but not limited to caring, diversity, meaningful innovation, high performance, global collaboration.
- Career Development – their highly engaged leaders will empower you to grow and will invest in your potential. You can also broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Opportunity to Innovate – they encourage you to fulfil your true creative potential by speaking up with your ideas and solutions to problems that matter.
- Work-Life Balance – they have created a culture that acknowledges, respects and supports your life and work choices.
- Corporate Citizenship – they are dedicated to progressing business practices in areas important to our communities. Their onsite charity events have raised over €1.5 million for worthy causes in the past ten years.
To apply for this Quality Engineer II job, please contact Keeva O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749264 E: email@example.com
All job applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.