CUSTOMER SERVICE / TECH SUPPORT – HEBREW
About Your New Employer
• Ranked among the top performing and fastest growing company in the world, you will be joining a company who is a member of the NASDAQ 100 and Forbes Global 2000. Based in Dublin City Centre with excellent facilities close by.
About Your New Job as Customer Service / Tech Support for the Israelian market
• Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting support for all requests
• Respond through email and chat in a timely manner
• Working alongside the Hebrew Sales Team and be involved in Social Media Campaigns
• Working with Tool Bugs and gathering Data Insights
What Skills You Need
• Fluent Hebrew and English
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns
What’s on Offer
• Permanent position
• No weekend work!
• Working Hours 8am to 5pm OR 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
• Excellent benefits to include 25 days A/L, yearly bonus, medical insurance, life assurance
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on 01 - 4744608
• Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.