ICT Excecutive Officer - Dublin - Permanent - €30,884
About your new employer:
- Established in 1979
- Regulatory body for the Healthcare Sector
What you will be doing:
- You will provide assistance in project delivery and development of on-going ICT strategy and innovation in consultation with the sections
- You will arrange, schedule and support meetings including taking minutes and assisting the SEO in drafting of reports.
- You will assist with all aspects of the ICT infrastructure.
- You will provide statistics and maintain data storage for reporting purposes
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time, including assisting with Reception.
What you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant IT area
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience with Project Management
What's on offer:
- Hybrid work - 2/3 days in office
- Benefits including 23 days holidays, pension etc
- Full-time Permanent position
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Click "Apply now" or contact Rachel on email@example.com / 021-2359145 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.