Group Payroll Lead – Dublin 1 – Permanent
A Group Payroll Lead role has become available in a well known company based in Dublin 1. Although based in city centre this company will be operating a mix of working from home and office based going forward.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility for oversight and management of the Group payroll function.
- Ensure all payroll activities are processed in time for monthly payment run.
- Monitor the integrity of payroll data and where required actively assist with internal and external payroll audits.
- Identify and implement improvements within the team.
- Handle all employee payroll queries as they arise.
- Complete ad-hoc payroll reporting as required and lead all payroll related projects.
What you need for this job:
- IPASS qualified.
- At least four years’ payroll experience in a large organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll and tax legislation.
- People management experience
- Core HR experience would be an advantage.
- Salary 55-60K + Bonus, pension, healthcare for you and family.
- Work from home/ Office based
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.