Payroll Analyst – Dublin 1 – Permanent
An established company based in Dublin 1 are looking to hire a Payroll Analyst. This person will be responsible for the operation and processing of all payrolls.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately and in time for monthly payment runs.
- Assist with the submission of all payroll related returns to the revenue and CSO.
- Timely payment of monthly expense claims.
- Maintain strong relationships with HR, payroll team leader and all other stakeholders.
- Assist in identifying process improvements within the team.
What you need for this job:
- IPASS qualified
- At least two years’ payroll experience in a large organisation processing high volumes
- Core HR experience would be an advantage.
- Salary 45-50K + Bonus, pension, healthcare for you and family.
- Work from home/ Office based
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.