About your new employer:
- Leader in food production in Cork with offices worldwide.
- Responsible for dairy and cheese production as well as agri business.
- The role is within their milling and grain section.
About Your New Job :
- Managing the operations of the feed mill plant based on best practices.
- Ensuring that all product is produced to the required quality standard
- Monitoring and maintaining accurate inventories of raw materials.
- Use Continuous Improvement (CI) tools to drive process improvements.
- Monitoring KPIs such as throughput, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), production schedule compliance, etc.
- Ensuring plant personnel are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the production program can be accomplished daily.
- Be a strong representative for our ZeroHarm Culture.
- Ensure safe work practices are observed (safety, health, and environmental).
- Conducts employee performance reviews of production personnel.
- Develop the LMS (Learning Management System) for the department to incorporate the necessary content and media that will facilitate the ongoing training and development of department personnel.
- Manages the grain operations on site including the intake, treatment and drying at harvest time
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the plant hygiene and calibration programme.
- Raise purchase requisitions relevant to the manufacturing process and GRN same.
- Ensure state and EU regulations relating to the production and sale of animal feedstuffs are always adhered to.
What Skills You Need :
- Have a B.Agr.Sc / Process Engineering / Mechanical Engineering degree or similar qualification
- 2+ years relevant experience. Previous use of Oracle and ERP Systems is advantageous.
- Ability to influence others at all levels in the organisation and a proven working relationship with people.
- Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement within the department
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks, adapt to changing priorities, deliver on targets and meet task / project deadlines.
- Good understanding of planned and preventative maintenance.
What’s on Offer:
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Training and development.
- Highly competitive salary with benefits such as bonus, pension and potential work from home option.
Apply by clicking on ''Apply Now'' or contact Jakub on 021 2359 140/ firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.