French Med Device Support Specialist
Location: Galway City Centre – employees are currently working from home due to Covid and will return to the office when it is safe to do so.
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours – Office hours, Monday to Friday.
About Your New Employer
- This is a global company with a small, friendly shared service centre in Galway City (approx. 35+ people).
- The Galway office is a close knit team and a nice place to work. Culturally the company is very open and the Management team are approachable and want the office to be a fun place to work.
- This Galway employer has seen a lot of growth over the last 2 years and the business is performing well.
About Your New Job
- You’ll be providing Med Device technical support to medical staff and other support staff within our client’s businesses. This support will be provided primarily over the telephone.
- You’ll have great communication skills and be able to provide a good quality service to help resolve customer issues or queries.
- You’ll work along side sales, marketing, customer service and R&D to help address client concerns and come up with resolutions for them.
What Skills You Need
- Fluency in French and English.
- A degree in Life Sciences OR experience of working in in a clinical lab setting OR experience of working in the med device diagnostic market.
- Strong IT skills.
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary and great benefits including; 22 days annual leave, 5% matching pension, health insurance (top level, including family), discounted parking rates, educational assistance, payday breakfasts and staff charity events.
- This company has offices in the heart of Galway city close to public transport, car parks, shops, banks and restaurants etc
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive jobs that are not advertised elsewhere or with any other agencies.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.