A global security software company are looking for a German speaking Sales Account Manager to join their team in Cork. Competitive salary DOE with great benefits.
• Develop business within an assigned territory, primarily to SMB’s to grow revenue to new customers and existing ones
• Work with channel partners to grow revenue and fulfil customer requirements
• Work to increase and improve product awareness through channel partners and interaction with prospects and customers
• Create and refine revenue pipeline and forecast revenue outlook using CRM tools like Salesforce
• Develop business plans to drive revenue and achieve key sales objectives
• Work with internal teams to help develop new business
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Fluent in English and German – both written and spoken
• Experience in sales – in particular 2-3 years experience in selling technology or software
• Ability to learn about new technology and develop sales strategies to increase sales
• Relevant 3rd level qualification
• A self-driven individual who is organised
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.