A leading supplier of Industrial packaging products are looking for a Quality Administrator to join their team, in West Cork. This is a full-time permanent role with a competitive salary DOE.
Main duties include:
- Processing sales and work orders
- Setting up new customers/suppliers
- Setting up new products in system - calculating amount required etc.
- Producing pallet labels and printing all delivery dockets, invoices etc.
- Keeping on top of purchasing – ensuring availability of materials and checking for depleted stocks
- Entering stock into spreadsheet and checking any anomalies
- Maintaining customer portals
- Liaising with transport to organise deliveries and organising outside transport
- General admin – filing, answering phones etc.
- Recording timber receipt and usage (ISPM15)
- CAD and sample making
- Maintaining quality system ISO 9001, including responding to customer complaints and corrective actions and updating procedures and forms as required
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience in administrative work
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- PC proficient
- Experience in customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Background in manufacturing and production desired but not essential
- Familiarity with ISO procedures an advantage
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.