An American based communication management company are looking for a Media Analyst to join their team in Waterford. This company have opened their third Irish office in the space of 3 years, so excellent progression here. This role is ideal for a graduate who is analytical, self-motivated and has the interpersonal skills to develop high quality professional relationship with C-suite clientele. Competitive salary DOE.
- Use systems to prioritise and filter media content
- Develop relationships with clients to understand their needs and provide concise and accurate analysis
- Research and gather data for clients to provide a comprehensive picture of people/events in the news
- Write up analytic reports to identify patterns and trends
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in an analytical focused course
- Experience in similar role – ideally one involving a research background using search tools and electronic databases
- Experience providing top quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.