Senior Accountant – Team Lead – Dublin 12 – Permanent
A team lead position has become available within the finance team of a growing company located in Dublin 12. This person will support a number of companies within the group and will be a natural leader with a small accounts team reporting into them.
- Manage small accounts team ensuring accounts are kept up to date within the group.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met – PAYE, VAT, etc.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and monthly variance analysis.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow and budgets.
- Oversee monthly reports and management reporting.
- Provide accurate financial information to the company directors.
Requirements for the job:
- Qualified accountant with 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in a wholesale/distribution setting.
- Ability to lead and manage people.
- Salary 60-65K+ Benefits
To discuss this job in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01-4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.