A Financial Services global leader is looking to expand their Customer Services /Client Services team in Dublin’s City Centre due to growing business demands and successes
What will my daily requirements for this job be?
- You will be required to answer phones to UK based clients on a daily basis and either assist them with their queries or take actions at their request on their accounts.
- There will be a requirement to follow up the calls with some administration tasks depending on the conversations you have had.
- You will constantly strive to help your colleagues wherever possible and provide guidance to new associates who join your team.
- If there is a necessity, you will be expected to advise on process improvements and also escalations
- This position is akin to a call centre but much more a service centre in the sense that the calls that you will be taking might not be as voluminous as a standard call centre, but they will be longer in length and more consultative.
What skills must I have to apply for this job?
- You will need to be fluent in English, both spoken and written as the clients you will be communicating are all UK based.
- You must have an interest in working within Financial Services and developing your career within this sector – this is quite important.
- This role is up to 90% phones based so you must be comfortable in that environment.
- You need to be “tech savvy” as there are many systems (some in house) that you will be using on a daily basis if you are successful.
- You will be able to perform this role remotely but there will be a minimum number of days that you will be required in the office and this may include the initial training period.
We are recruiting for a number of candidates for this position over the next few months so if it seems like something you might be interested in, please send in your CV now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.