My client, a global organisation providing regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry is seeking a Finance Business Analyst to assist in managing projects. This is a permanent position based in their Dublin office.
- Collaborating with the client & stakeholders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution
- Tracking Project baseline plans to include project schedules, resource requirements.
- Liaising with PM’s and updating the plans
Requirements of the role:
- 3rd level educational qualification
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.