My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Private Equity Fund Accountant Supervisor. This is a permanent position based in their Dublin office.
Primarily you will service as main daily client operational contact for several private equity clients as well as developing and motivating staff within the team.
- Develop relationships with all client contacts
- Train and mentor new employees, develop and motivate fund accountants within the team.
- Carry out performance appraisals of staff
- Prepare quarterly Management accounts for each structure
- Coordinate annual fund audits.
- Assist in the implementation of departmental procedures.
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Fund Administration role with at least 2 of those working in a Private Equity role.
- Third Level Degree in Finance or related field.
- Experience in working on a Private Equity accounting system, preferably Investran.
- Strong knowledge of Private Equity structures, regulatory requirements and waterfall calculations
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at email@example.com for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.