About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Manufacturing company based in Co. Galway. They serve 90+ countries worldwide and they have a proven track record of innovation over the years.
About your new job:
This is a Permanent role to join an amazing team and company! You will report direct into the Purchasing Manager.
As the Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising and building relationships with key suppliers.
- Purchasing components for production.
- Negotiations with suppliers.
- Managing supplier evaluation.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Continuous improvements to reduce costs.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience within Pharmaceutical/Medical device or fast paced manufacturing environment.
- ERP Experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Eager and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer:
- An opportunity to gain invaluable experience and progress your career.
- Work with one of Irelands top manufacturing companies.
- Join a well rounded and balanced team.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.