My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Derivatives Analyst. This is a 9-month contract position based in Limerick.
Primarily you will be responsible for setting up securities for the purposes of Pricing, Trade Settlements, monthly Custody valuations, Fund Accounting NAV, Financial Reporting and Middle office outsourcing.
- Review asset information for purposes of setting up new securities on database
- Liaise with valuation vendors, brokers, and requestors to obtain information regarding assets.
- Ability to handle, escalate and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Ensure documentation of the securities processes
- Follow audit norms, report deviations / suggest improvements in controls.
Ideally 1 years + experience working in the financial services industry but will look at recent graduates with a degree that included study of financial products such as funds. Full training will be provided.
Working remotely initially with objective to return to a hybrid working model combining working at home and in office.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.