My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Client Services Consultant. This is a 12 month contract position based in Dublin.
The primary objective of the role is to deliver service to clients and work with the Relationship Manager to identify opportunities to cross-sell products.
- Facilitate client meetings including scheduling client service review meetings
- Oversight of all fee billing to ensure it is issued in a timely manner
- Work with Relationship Managers to execute change agenda for the Client across a broad range of areas including restructuring of funds.
- Assist in project planning for the clients including new funds, mergers, liquidations etc.
- Responsible for running client service reviews across operational areas Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Risk & Compliance.
- Monthly reporting including calculating Key Performance Indicator levels
Requirements for the role
- 3 years + experience in financial servicing, preferably in trust or asset servicing
- Knowledge of trust or asset management required to manage client relationships
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts to consult on client needs
- Skills in negotiation, delegating and leadership
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at email@example.com for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.