My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Third-Party Administration Oversight Project Management Consultant. This is a daily rate contract position for at least 6 months, based in Dublin.
The primary objective of the role is to support oversight and governance of service providers and vendors for Asset Management in EMEA.
- Assist in implementing a governance framework
- Develop a 3rd party management framework to support asset management’s strategic growth plans
- Development of enhanced service level agreements
- Assist in risk assessment and reporting
- Assist in maintenance of detailed register of vendors including outsourcing/offshoring models
Requirements for the role
- Minimum of 5 years+ experience within asset management or asset servicing with fund accounting background managing large 3rd party relationships
- Strong knowledge of UCITS Fund structures is essential.
- Knowledge of EU/UK relevant regulatory environment with a focus on implementation of CP-86
- Detailed understanding of vendor/outsourced operational requirements and governance of critical 3rd parties in line with build out of Operational Resiliency framework.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.